Terms Of Service
By continuing to use this website you agree to all of the following statements:
- You are not an employee, lawyer or contractor of Jagex Ltd,
RuneScape, FunOrb, Stellar Dawn, War of Legends or Adlex
Solicitors, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the
- All of the information on this site is solely for learning
purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people
in the art of programming.
- No profit is made from this website: all proceeds go directly
- The authors of this website are in no way responsible legally
for its contents, or the content that users post on it.
- Nothing is sold (i.e. ownership transferred) on this website.
Only the service of updating our database is provided.
- You will NOT use your RuneScape username or
password to register or use any of our services.
- You will abide by any changes made to this page in the future.
In no event shall the authors of this website nor the company
hosting it be liable for any claim, damages, or other liability,
whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from,
out of or in connection with the software or the use or other
dealings in the software.
Please note, this is a binding contract under law. If you breach this contract,
it will be legally disputed.
If you do not agree to the statements above and continue to use this website,
this means you are using the website without authorization.
This is an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and is
punishable by law in the UK with a fine and up to 6 months in
prison. This also applies in all other countries where similar laws