It has been a long and tedious month for the development team here at ScapeRune, however we are very pleased to bring you all Update Batch #20
. With the expansion of two new mini-games and a collection of bug fixes, this is yet another one for the books!
Murphy's boat is moored at Port Khazard. It has a few holes in it but he is not worried, he's an experienced sailor after all! Murphy says he doesn't need help, but if you are offering he could use the extra pair of hands and the company whilst fishing. There is lots to do on board the boat, so it's a good idea to take on a few friends to help out.
Murphy will give you a share of the catch, if the boat gets back safe and sound.
The harbour can be found in Port Khazard, north of Yanille and south of Ardougne.
You need at least level 15 Fishing to help catch any fish and you will only be able to catch sea water fish up to your level. This is the only way for high-level fisherman to catch sea turtles and manta rays.
Mage Training Arena
The Mage Training Arena is a Magic minigame located to the north of the Duel Arena. Using various spells, players earn Pizazz points in different minigames which they can use to buy items in a shop on the top floor of the arena. This is not to be confused with the Mage Arena, which is a dangerous Wilderness minigame.
To participate in all the activities, one should bring nature runes, cosmic runes, law runes, and either all types of elemental runes, or staff to replace them. The spells cast are Telekinetic Grab, high and low-level alchemy, all or any of the enchant jewellery spells (Lvl-1 Enchant, Lvl-2 Enchant, Lvl-3 Enchant, Lvl-4 Enchant, Lvl-5 Enchant, Lvl-6 Enchant, Lvl-7 Enchant) depending on your level, and the Bones To Bananas and Bones To Peaches spells.
In other news:
• Update sequence overhaul to prevent possible desynchronization. (Thanks Jire <33333
• Pickpocketing has had a complete overhaul!
• Fixed logging in for user names with spaces and less than 2 letters.
• Combat patch reguarding NPC aggression and magic pausing them.
• Fixed Morytania shortcut.
• You can now sell stackables to shops if your inventory is full and you have currency.
• Proper slayer monster tips have been implimented directly from the real game.
• Dairy churning has been implimented.
• Patched Ankou drops.
• Fixed cave slime dropping 1 swamp tar.
• Pest Control NPCs now have proper stats.
• Brawlers and Spinners now count towards your total points.
• Brawlers and Portals are now clipped better.
• Portals now unlock in a pattern rather than at random.
• Fixed Zenesha in Ardougne.
• Using Salt on Rock Slugs will now only consume one bag of salt.
• You can now put items on top of tables. They will correctly degrade after 10 minutes of in-game time.
• Cooking Gauntlets will now work correctly.
• Jewellery teleports now offer sound.
• Dragon battleaxe now has its special sound.
• Strange plants will no longer walk around.
• All random events should always drop the reward if your inventory is full.
• Fixed cutting multiple pineapples into slices.
• Fixed the warrior guild armour clipping through the wall.
• Charlie is no longer visible after completing the Grand Tree.
• Fixed some bugs pertaining towards Monkey Madness.
• The teleportation device within the Gnome Hangar now works.
• Added combat checks for slayer monster assigning.
• Attack styles now switch properly when switching weapons.
• You may now not login during an Agility movement if disconnected until it is finished.
• Converted multiple things reguarding parsing to a faster parsing system.
• You may now get Glarial's amulet even if you have finished the Waterfall quest.
• Reverted Alchemy spell back to its proper version for our revision.
• NPC examines are now loaded.
• Collected most of the examines in game for NPCs and Objects.
• Added animations for dark wizards.
• Fixed the Sheep Herder issues reguarding possible sheep no-clipping and getting stuck.
• Patched an issue reguarding Barcrawl.
• Patched the Ectofuntus issues reguarding bonemeal.
• You may now bury long and curved bones.
• Over 250 NPC stats and over 100 NPC respawn times have been collected and implemented! (Thanks Blobbles <33333
• Npcs will no longer continue to try to attack you after you change height levels.
• The 'Port Khazard' button when chartering a ship now works.
• Overhauled all clue level rewards and the distribution of clue items. (Thanks Blobbles <33333
Mods Ryan, Michael, Hektic, Calvin
The ScapeRune Development Team