Responsible Gaming Policy
ScapeRune intends everyone to use and enjoy ScapeRune in a responsible way.
ScapeRune is a computer entertainment product and is operated with the intention of providing our users with an engaging, challenging and entertaining experience which they can enjoy from home, work or college via an online device.
While we do not block people from being logged in to ScapeRune over a certain number of hours, we do not encourage people to play for more hours than is reasonable.
Please follow these simple guidelines to maintain a balanced life and get the most out of playing ScapeRune.
- Take a break from the computer: read a book, go for a walk.
- Exercise at least once a week (this does not include doing Agility courses in ScapeRune).
- Remember, it is just a game.
- When eating, take a break from the computer - it'll still be there when you come back.
- Don't ignore your real-life friends, meet up with them on a regular basis.
- Work and study matters: don't let playing a game stop you doing well in your studies or at work.
If you feel that your use of ScapeRune is out of control and you are finding it difficult following some, or all, of the steps mentioned above, then please seek advice and help from a responsible adult or medical professional.
Back to the top
If this article does not help you, you may find the following sections of the ScapeRune site helpful: